Thursday, September 16, 2010

Techno

So hello and welcome to my technical explorations. This is my first experience setting up my own blog and I have to say the set up was quite simple and fun. I have worked a lot in various Google tools and I find them all very intuitive and user friendly, perfect for those who have some technology experience but not a wide in depth knowledge. I look forward to tackling some new areas of technology in class. I have to admit I am a bit nervous to use Dreamweaver, it seems fairly complicated and my first experiences were not the best. I would actually like to explore the new open access templates for web building such as Drupal. I have read a bit about them and they seem to be the "new big thing."
Well I guess it's time for onward and upward..........

No comments:

Post a Comment