Friday, November 5, 2010

Rollyo

I had not even heard of Rollyo before this exploration so this was a brand new discovery. I searched around and looked at some searchrolls on various topics and decided to create my own searchroll with some librarian technology type blogs. It was a very easy process to create a search and really easy to register for an account. The user friendly interface and simple set up would make this great for anyone to use. A library could set up a search for book recommendations or a librarian could set up a search of citation sites or research sources pages for an information literacy class. I can see a lot uses for a tool like this in a library or even in a classroom. Check out my search here....
http://rollyo.com/amil/library_techno_blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment